|And a closer view of the actual image and sparkle|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in purple and white
- Woodware "succulents" image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Pro Marker alcohol markers to colour .... the faux "Regency stripe" was actually unintentional - my yellow marker is running low on ink and the broad chisel top produced the above result, however, I quite like it!
- Kaisercraft Aztec borders stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- CASual Friday sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- White Tsukineko gelly roll gel pen used to doodle a border on the purple layer
- Stardust stickles used to bling up the flower petals and centre
- Plaid dimensional gloss applied to the pot to make it look a tad more "ceramic"
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- One piece of white card cut to 14.2 x 10cm - for my insert
- Inkadinkado balloon and cog images along with Happy Little Stampers sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black (although I used London fog on the insert)
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils to add colour to my balloon
It's the weekend of the Bristol Balloon Fiesta and we are lucky enough to (occasionally) be on their flight path. Yesterday morning they were fairly close ..... in previous years we've been lucky enough to have them fly right over the house but this was as close as they came! This morning? Just two and they were far too far away to photograph!
|This was not long after 07:15 .. though looking at my camera, it rather looks|
like I forgot to change it's clock at the last change! Ooopsie, hardly worth bothering now, for 8 weeks or so!